To manage administrators by either adding new or editing existing admins navigate to Settings > Account > Administrators.
Adding and removing administrators
Set up, edit, or delete Administrators for your system: Click ‘Invite New Admin’ to create a new Administrator or use the ‘Edit’ button to update details of an existing Administrator.
With the edit screen, you can set the following permissions for your Administrators:
- Users - You can set it to view only where the administrator won’t have control over users but can view their information. Make sure that you consider Show + Manage Administrators if the Administrator isn’t a Super Administrator. This will provide them access to all Administrators and theirs and your privileges.
- Settings - If you select Hide, the tab will disappear for this administrator
- Course Editor - If you select Hide, the tab will disappear for this administrator
- Tasks - If you select Hide, the tab will disappear for this administrator
- Companies - If you select Hide, the Company tab will disappear for this administrator. If you select View only, the Company tab will appear but Company settings cannot be modified.
Course Matrix Permissions
- Course Matrix - The Course Matrix permissions enable different administrator’s access to different Matrix of courses. This may or may not be set up in your system as it lends itself to large numbers of courses that need to be split up for easier management.