If there are times that you find that you need to expire a task/s for particular users to re-complete, this can be done with the Expire user tasks feature with these easy steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Tools > Bulk Actions. From here you can choose to bulk assign or bulk unassign. Press the the Expire button to proceed.
- Choose the Program for the tasks you would like to expire.
- Select the tasks you would like to expire.
- Select the relevant filters to help narrow down the exact users you wish to have these tasks expire for.
- You will then see a list of users to choose from to expire their tasks. You can either tick the boxes on the left to individually select users or press Select All to select all of the users.
- The final step is to review. This will confirm the number of users you have selected to expire a task for.
Once your request has been processed you will be notified by email of the outcome.