Want to send an email notification to a group of users advising them of either new or pending tasks in their program? The Notify users feature allows you to do just that with just a few simple steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Tools > Bulk Actions. From here you can choose to bulk assign or bulk unassign. Press the Notify button to proceed.
- Choose the Program to select which users you would like to notify.
- Select the relevant filters to help narrow down the exact users you wish to notify.
- You will then see a list of users to choose to receive the notification. You can either tick the boxes on the left to individually select users or press Select All to select all of the users.
- Select which Notification you would like the users to receive. This can either advise them that their program has been updated or remind them that they have pending tasks to complete.
- The final step is to review. This will confirm the number of users you have selected to receive a notification.
Once your request has been processed you will be notified by email of the outcome.