Course Properties can be accessed by going to Settings and within the Tasks Library press Manage on Course Properties.
How to update and customise course properties:
- Course name - the name of the course. Edit the name by pressing the pencil icon.
- Reference - this is for Admin's reference only
- Expires In - use this field to nominate the validity period for a course. Altora will remind users to renew the course before it expires based on its expiry date.
- Publish - when the course is ready to go-live, check this box.
- Make sure to Save before exiting the screen.
Adding additional courses
Customers subscribed to the unlimited plan can add their own courses*. Courses can be allocated to any existing matrix that has not exceeded more than 10 courses in total. Additional matrices can be requested via Tech Support as required.
This function is located under Settings > User > Tasks > Course Properties. Once in this section, click on the + New Course to add a new course into an existing matrix.
*Please note that this function will only be visible to customers on our premium plan. If you want to make changes to your plan, you'll need to contact our support team.
To request a new matrix or upgrade your current plan, please email Altora Support at email@example.com.