Within Settings, you can access the Manage Documents section, where you can create new documents, view existing document types and names, and provide these documents to Users to upload/complete in order to track and record them.
You will be able to track the documents by completing the ‘Expiry Date’ section of the document. You can also verify documents by selecting ‘Approval Required’.
How to create a new document:
- To create a new document, click on the Add New Document button
- Name the document
- Add a reading document, this may be detailed instructions or a document to be completed and re-uploaded
- Add document description
- Approval Required - Yes/No. Does the document need approval for each User?
- File Upload/User-provided number - do you require your Users to upload an image or file of the document or to provide a valid Number? Or both? Select the radio button that applies. Yes/No
- Front and Back File Upload - do you require users to upload a front and back file upload, such as both sides of a License? Yes/No
- Issue Date - do you need the User to include an issue date of the document? Yes/No
- Expiry Date - does the document expire and do you need to track it? Yes/No
- Issued by - do you need to know the organisation that originally issued the document? Yes/No
How to edit an existing document:
- Choose the document and select the edit button to change any document parameters that have been previously set.