Acknowledgements are used to obtain confirmation that users have read and understood documents. The user must provide an electronic signature and then this is stored in company records.
An example where an acknowledgement might be used is verifying that a worker is familiar with company policy because they signed the acknowledgement.
How to create an acknowledgement
- Navigate to Settings at the left side menu
- Click ‘Manage’ on acknowledgement properties
- Click ‘Add New Acknowledgement’
- Fill in name and description
- Tick Published
- Upload the document that the user will be required to read
- Specify if the user needs to type in their name
- Specify if the user needs to supply an electronic signature
- Click 'Save'