In Altora you are able to bulk assign and unassign users to and from Programs. This is a quicker method to assign multiple users to the same program without having to do it individually.
1. Navigate to Settings > Tools > Bulk Actions. From here you can choose to bulk assign or bulk unassign. Press the relevant button to proceed.
2. Choose the program to bulk assign or unassign. Press Continue
3. Select the relevant filters to help narrow down the exact users you wish to assign or unassign to the program.
4. You will then see a list of users to choose to bulk assign/unassign to the program. You can either tick the boxes on the left to individually select users or press Select All to select all of the users. Press Continue when done.
5. The final step is to review. This will confirm the number of users you have selected to be assigned/unassigned to the specified Program. For bulk assignments specifically, you can also tick a box that will send an email notification to these users, notifying them of their new Program assignment. This is optional, but there if you would like it.
The default option will only show active users. If you would like to include both inactive and active users ensure you tick the "Include all users (active and inactive)" box.