Altora is an all-in-one induction and compliance platform that helps you manage and deliver inductions to your contractors, subcontractors, employees, and workers and manage contractor compliance by tracking contractor competencies and WHS safety documentation. Our approach to software focuses on implementing simple-to-use tools that will allow you to manage your induction, training and compliance with ease. We're here to help you get organised. Ready to get started?
In this article, you'll learn how to set up the basics of Altora.
Things to know
Before you jump into the tasks ahead, here are a few helpful things to know.
- We offer several online resources to provide help and insights about our tools and features. Take a tour of our Knowledge Base if you want to learn how something works or if you run into any trouble.
- Everything is configured from the Administrator Interface, so you will need an Administrator with full access to complete these steps.
Here's an overview of the tasks we'll cover in this article.
- Step 1: Customisation (Logo, Welcome Screen)
- Step 2: System Settings
- Step 3: Invite Administrators
Step 1: Customisation (Logo and Welcome Screen)
Customise the look of your welcome screen by heading to Settings > Account > Appearance, here you can personalise the settings to better suit your company's branding.
Change the colour scheme of your welcome page by selecting the correct colour and pressing save.
Scroll down and find System Branding. Add your company logo, paying attention to the recommended sizing.
Scroll down to Welcome Screen and customise the contact information and welcome message, which displays on the end user's login page. Be sure to press Save.
Be sure to press Save at each step so that all changes are carried across.
Step 2: System Settings
Edit your account details by heading to Settings > Account > Details. These details are the internal records that can only be viewed by administrators. From here you can fill in your Company Name, Time Zone*, Address, Contact Name, Email Address* and Phone Number.
* If you have users in multiple different time zones, the time zone set will display the date and time of when tasks are completed regardless of the time zone of the user.
* The email address entered in this section, will receive notification emails regarding user information and task progress.
Manage the notification users will receive when a new account is registered or when there are expiring/expired tasks. Whilst still in the settings section, head to Notifications.
To edit the message users receive when their new account is created, choose Custom under New Account Registration Message and write a custom email message for new end-user registration emails
Or Edit the notification users receive when they have expiring and/or expired tasks that need to be reuploaded. To do this click On in the "Your custom message is" section and write your custom email message.
You can also preview how your custom message will be displayed by clicking Save and then Preview currently saved email.
Step 3: Invite Administrators
Still in Settings, navigate to Administrators, and invite any more system Administrators you require. Please refer to this article for more information.
Congratulations, you have now gone over the basics of getting started! To learn more about setting up the inductions side, please click here and to learn about setting up the contractor management system, please click here.