The different permissions that can be set for each Administrator are as follows:
- Users (managing users):
- View only: The administrator can view users and their profiles.
- Add/Edit: The administrator can view and edit users and their profiles.
- Add/Edit/Delete: The administrator can view, edit and delete users.
- Settings (access Settings): Hide or Show
Manage Administrators: Hide or Show
- Course editor: Hide or Show
If the course editor is set to Show, you can also select which Course Matrices that the administrator can see.
- User Tasks:
- Status Only: The administrator can see the status of user tasks when viewing a user profile. (Eg. Valid, Expired etc.)
- View Submission: The administrator can see the status of user tasks as well as view the contents of any submitted task. (Eg. Submitted e-form fields or uploaded document)
- View/Add: The administrator has the above permissions as well as the ability to upload/submit tasks for a user.
- View/Add/Edit: The administrator has the above permissions and the ability to edit any submitted tasks.
- Full Access: The administrator has the above permissions and the ability to delete any existing submitted/uploaded tasks.
- Companies (access the Contractor Management System): Hide, View only or Add/Edit/Delete
- Quick Check: Hide or Show
- This permission shows or hides the Quick Check feature which allows administrators to quickly check a user and whether they have completed their tasks.
- Document Approvals: Hide or Show
- This permission shows or hides the Document Approvals feature from an Administrator which allows them to approve or reject any documents that are "Awaiting Approval".