Need to check that users assigned to a program have completed parts? Use this report.
Creating the report
- Select the program that contains the tasks you would like to report on.
- Select the applicable tasks from the program and click the Add button.
Note: Multiple tasks can be reported on in the same report.
- Once tasks are selected, click the Generate Report button at the bottom of the page.
Reports can be filtered down by clicking the applicable checkboxes to the left of the report. The filtering options for this report are:
- User Status (Active or Inactive)
- Options that are set up in the drop-down Registration Fields